Very Berry Crisp
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 4 cups assorted berries (blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 1-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine berries, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and lemon peel in prepared baking dish.
- Combine remaining brown sugar and flour, oats and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original; sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until bubbling and topping is golden.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|