Buttery Pasta Primavera
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, (cut asparagus, broccoli florets and/or chopped red bell pepper)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook penne in lightly salted water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook vegetables, onion and garlic, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add wine; cook uncovered 1 minute. Add penne and toss to coat. Just before serving stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese.
TIP: For an extra kick sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|