Ana's Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9-inch springform pan with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks.
- Put chocolate and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in microwave safe bowl and microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks with confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and creamy. Fold in melted chocolate mixture. Beat egg whites in clean bowl with clean beaters until soft peaks form. Gradually fold egg whites into chocolate batter until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are firm and middle is still jiggly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional confectioners sugar. Serve, if desired, with whipped cream.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|