Hungry Girl's Kale & Sriracha Fluffy Egg Mug
Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1/2 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, combine kale, onion, and 1 tablespoon water. Cover, and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine egg whites and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread. Whisk for 2 minutes, until fluffy and mostly smooth.
- Drain water from veggies, and blot away excess moisture. Add egg mixture and stir. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until set. Top with Sriracha sauce.
Sign up for the free daily emails at hungry‐girl.com.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||8.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|