Fluffy Scrambled Egg & Ham Sandwiches
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 3 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 16 thin slices ham, (about 4 oz.)
- 4 large eggs
- 8 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 8 thin slices Monterey Jack cheese, (about 2 oz.)
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook in batches, 1 minute, turning once, until lightly browned. Remove; cover and keep warm.
- Beat 2 tablespoons Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat same skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Spread toast with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread. Evenly top 4 slices with cheese, ham, eggs, then remaining toast.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|