Strawberry Balsamic Toasted Pound Cake
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 3 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil, divided
- 1/2 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 slice pound cake
- 1 tsp. balsamic glaze
- Melt 2 tsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil in small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook strawberries, stirring occasionally, just until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pound cake, then spread with remaining 1 tsp. Spread.
- Top with strawberries, then drizzle with balsamic glaze.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|