Raspberry Coconut Breakfast Bars
- Makes 24 bars
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped mixed nuts (such as pecans, walnuts, almonds and macadamia)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-in. baking pan with aluminum foil leaving a 2-in. overhang and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil in medium bowl.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture, then top with nuts, raspberries and coconut.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack and cool 20 minutes. Using foil overhang remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool completely. Cut into bars.
|Serving Size||1 bar||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|