Cheesy Rice Enchiladas
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 22 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 oz.), divided
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas or whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli with water and Spread according to package directions. Remove from heat, then stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese; let cool.
- Evenly spread about 1/2 cup rice mixture on each tortilla. Roll up and arrange seam side down in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1 cup salsa. Bake covered 10 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese, then bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbs||67 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|