Creamy Chicken & Broccoli
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add water, broccoli and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|