Lemon Chicken Over Rice
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Coat chicken with flour. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked; remove chicken.
- Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in lemon juice, then return chicken to skillet; heat through.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|