Mexican-Style Rice & Bean Burritos
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper
- green onions
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans or red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
- Evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese to serve. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
*Also terrific with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber||28 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|