- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 corn tortilla
- 2 tsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt, strained (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°. Cut tortilla in half, then cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Toast on cookie sheet until crunchy, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chili powder and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
Garnish with yogurt, cilantro and tortilla strips.