- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- Flaky Pie Crust*
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 9 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 5 medium apples (such as Granny Smith, McIntosh or Rome), peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare Flaky Pie Crust, then chill. Preheat baking sheet.
Combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar and oats in medium bowl. Blend in 8 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives to form large coarse crumbs; set aside.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Toss apples with lemon juice in large bowl; toss in cranberries and flour mixture. Arrange apple mixture in pie crust; dot with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, then sprinkle with crumb topping. Place on heated baking sheet and decrease oven to 375°. Bake 1 hour or until juices are bubbling. Cool on wire rack.