- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 cups peeled and sliced tart apples (about 5 medium)
- 1 cup quick oats or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, 1/4 cup sugar, flour, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Add apples; toss to coat well.
Arrange fruit mixture in 8-in. square baking pan.
Combine oats, remaining 1/4 cup Spread, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, walnuts, remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp and golden. Serve warm and, if desired, with ice cream.