- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple or tart apple, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.4 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 8 ounces seasoned cube stuffing mix (whole wheat, if desired)
Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, celery and apple, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic, then remove from heat. Turn into large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients.* Turn into prepared dish.
Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and crispy on top.