- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 28 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Combine 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, orange juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in small bowl; set aside.
Season chicken with pepper. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and lightly brown chicken. Add broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
Add soy sauce mixture to same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 1 minute. Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with almonds to serve. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.