- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats or quick oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped pitted dates
Preheat oven to 375°. Line muffin pan with paper muffin liners; set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside.
Combine bananas, eggs, yogurt, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Stir in walnuts and dates.
Spoon batter into prepared pan, mounding slightly. Bake 22 to 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.