- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 cup chopped white button mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup drained canned whole kernel corn or frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, red onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs, water, parsley and pepper with wire whisk. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.