- Makes 2 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 chocolate covered espresso beans
Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture and beat on low speed, just until blended.
Divide mixture into 24 pieces and roll into balls. Arrange on prepared baking sheets and flatten slightly.
Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until slightly puffed. Remove parchment from baking sheets to cooling racks. Place 1 chocolate chip in center of each cookie. When melted, add a chocolate covered espresso bean. Cool completely.