- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 4 squares (1 oz. ea.) bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 10 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- CARAMEL SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/3 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
For BROWNIE, preheat oven to 325°. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, then grease and flour foil; set aside.
Combine flour with baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
Microwave chocolate with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth. Beat in sugar, then eggs with wooden spoon. Beat in flour mixture. Evenly spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans.
Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. To remove brownies, lift edges of foil. Cut brownies into 4 squares, then cut each square into 2 triangles.
For CARAMEL SAUCE, bring brown sugar, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and cream just to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes or until just thickened, do not stir. Stir in vinegar. Pour caramel sauce around brownie and top, if desired, with vanilla or caramel ice cream to serve.