- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, melted
- Blueberries, for garnish
Whisk all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk all of the wet ingredients. Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until well combined.
Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat and coat with ICBINB.
Spoon the batter onto the skillet, keeping your pancakes approximately 3-4 inches in diameter. Dot with blueberries.
They’re much easier to flip smaller. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip
and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Serve immediately with maple syrup, bananas and other toppings.