- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 tsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 egg whites
- 2 corn tortillas, toasted
- 1/4 cup fat free refried beans, heated
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat sour cream
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in 1/2 cup tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in egg whites and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Evenly spread tortillas with beans, then top with egg mixture, remaining 1/4 cup tomatoes and sour cream.