- Recipe serves 12 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 package (1 lb.) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 package (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed according to package directions, patted dry and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces thinly sliced low sodium ham, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine eggs and milk in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, hash browns, broccoli, ham, onion and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Turn into prepared baking pan, then top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake until golden brown and potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.