- Recipe serves 16 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 3 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 16 slices French or Italian bread, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg in small bowl. Spread mixture evenly on bread. Arrange bread on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes or until sugar begins to turn golden and caramelize.
Remove toast from oven and cool slightly. Spread bread evenly with cheese, then top with fresh raspberries. Garnish, if desired, with additional grated lemon peel and mint.