- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, (cut asparagus, broccoli florets and/or chopped red bell pepper)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook penne in lightly salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook vegetables, onion and garlic, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add wine; cook uncovered 1 minute. Add penne and toss to coat. Just before serving stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese.