- Recipe Serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 5 mins
- 1lb large Peeled and deveined shrimp (16-20 count)
- 1 red pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
Preheat broiler and set the rack 6 inches from the top. Cover sheet pan with foil.
In a bowl, add shrimp, veggies, juice and zest from a lemon, Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Mix all together with your fingers and lay out on your sheet pan.
Broil for 3 minutes, flip and broil for 3 more or until your shrimp is pink and your veggies are browned.
Devour! Serve with white rice if desired.