- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 bags (12 oz. ea.) frozen cauliflower florets, cooked according to package directions
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups sliced assorted vegetables (peppers, onions and/or mushrooms)
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
Preheat oven 450°.
Spread 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread on large baking sheet.
Process cauliflower in food processor until consistency of rice. Remove, then strain and squeeze excess water.
Combine strained cauliflower with 1 egg, 3/4 cup cheese and Italian seasoning. Pat into 12-inch circle on baking sheet. Bake, in middle of oven, 35 or minutes until golden brown.
Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and bacon, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp; remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and scramble remaining 3 eggs.
Top cooked”crust” with vegetables, bacon, eggs and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Broil until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil just before serving.