- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- Chill Time 4 hr
- 1 jar (7 1/2 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 tsp. instant coffee powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or walnuts
Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
Combine marshmallow creme, sugar, cream, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until smooth. Stir in hazelnuts. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Lift fudge onto cutting board using foil. To serve, cut into 36 squares.