- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 large Granny Smith apple or other tart apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 oz.), grilled or broiled
- 4 cups mixed salad greens or mesclun
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook apple and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until apple and onion are golden brown.
Meanwhile, slice chicken and keep warm. Spoon warm apple mixture over greens, then top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with walnuts.