- Makes 16 appetizers
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried Mission figs, chopped (about 5 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. port wine (optional)
- 6 slices low fat Swiss cheese
- 2 (8-in.) prebaked pizza crusts
Preheat oven to 450°.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in figs and port and cook until liquid is absorbed. Arrange 3 slices cheese, torn to fit, on each pizza crust, then evenly top with onion mixture; press gently. Arrange pizzas on baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Garnish, if desired, with thinly sliced fresh basil leaves. Cut each to pizza into 8 wedges.