- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 24 min
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 8 (6-in. ea.) low fat flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, zucchini and salt, then spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender.
Evenly divide onion mixture onto 4 tortillas, then evenly top each with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
Cook quesadillas in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, one at a time, turning once, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and garnish with chopped tomatoes.