- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 lb. shredded cooked chicken, (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 jar (7.25 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine 2 tablespoons melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread with remaining ingredients except tortillas in large bowl; set aside.
Evenly brush one side of 4 tortillas with 1 tablespoon Spread. Arrange tortillas brushed side down on baking sheet. Evenly spoon filling over 4 tortillas, then top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
Bake 8 minutes or until tortillas are slightly golden and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 6 triangles to serve.