- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in cheese.
Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley and additional grated Parmesan cheese.