- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 4 min
- 1 medium mango, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 12 ounces uncooked extra large shrimp, peeled
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 8 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas or flour tortillas, warmed according to package directions
Combine mango, avocado, onion, cilantro and lime juice in bowl; set aside.
Season shrimp with chili powder. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Spoon shrimp into tortillas; top with salsa. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.