- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow onion, wedged (12 wedges for onion)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano chopped
- 2 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine the garlic, herbs, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread. Rub the vegetables with the ICBINB mixture and spread on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, until, just starting to become tender (they will continue to cook under the cornbread) and turn up the broiler to get nice of browned, about 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine cornmeal, corn kernels, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the ICBINB, melted butter, honey, eggs, and buttermilk. Pour on top of the roasted
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cornbread is cooked through.
Influencer: Kitchy Kitchen