- Recipe serves 16 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 7 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size low fat flour tortillas
- 1 cup finely chopped white button mushrooms or cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup finely chopped red or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, drained and shells discarded
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°.
Microwave 4 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in small microwave-safe bowl until melted. Stir in chili powder and garlic powder. Brush mixture on one side of each tortilla, then cut each into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until golden and crisp; set aside.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 3 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, zucchini, red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; set aside.
To serve, spoon about 1 tablespoon crab mixture onto each tortilla wedge and sprinkle, if desired, with additional cheese.