- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 12 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper or black pepper, divided
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch round glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook green onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, stirring frequently, until green onions are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Turn onto baking sheet, then cool in refrigerator.
Whisk eggs in medium bowl. Stir in goat cheese, breaking up lumps. Season with remaining salt and pepper. When it is fairly smooth, whisk in remaining ingredients.
Pour egg mixture into prepared dish, then sprinkle with green onions. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with additional green onions.