- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted if desired
- 2/3 cup coarsely crushed gingersnap cookies or amaretti cookies, (about 2-1/3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 6 large ripe peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or white grape juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, almonds, crushed cookies and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium bowl; set aside.
- Arrange peach halves cut-side up in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoons almond mixture in center of each peach; set aside.
- Combine remaining brown sugar with remaining ingredients and pour over and around peaches in small bowl.
- Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until peaches are very tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|