- Makes 24 crostini
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds, coarsely crushed (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 24 slices French bread or Italian bread(round, 1/4 in. thick)
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced Jarlsberg cheese or Swiss cheese, quartered
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, caraway seeds and salt, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Meanwhile, arrange bread slices on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Evenly top each bread slice with onion mixture, then cheese. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
|Serving Size||per 2 crostini||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per 2 crostini|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|