Cherry Macadamia Brunch Muffins
- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts, divided
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Beat in eggs, then buttermilk. Beat in flour mixture on low speed just until blended. Fold in cherries and 1/2 cup nuts. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup nuts in small bowl. Cut in remaining 1/4 cup Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Evenly sprinkle onto batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|