Sesame Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 6 min
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups assorted mixed greens
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 radishes, sliced (optional)
- Toast sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden. Remove sesame seeds and set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, sprinkled, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
- Arrange mixed greens on serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Just before serving, drizzle with your favorite dressing.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
|Serving Size||4 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||70 %|