Asparagus 'N Parmesan Omelet
Try this elegantly simple omelet recipe when you’re looking for new ways to cook asparagus.
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 10 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 1/4 cup cut-up cooked asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Beat eggs, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl.
- Cook egg mixture in 8-inch no-stick skillet sprayed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original over medium heat. With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is almost set, add asparagus and sprinkle with cheese. With spatula, fold omelet and cook 30 seconds or until set.
Cost per recipe*: $0.89.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
VEGGIE VARIATIONS: Feel free to subtitute any of your favorite cooked vegetables for the asparagus.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|