Herbed Roasted Cod with Bell Peppers
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. cod fillet
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 large orange and/or red bell peppers, very thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange cod in shallow roasting pan. Spray 10 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original, then evenly sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon oregano; gently rub into cod.
- Spray orange peppers and onion with remaining 10 Sprays in medium bowl, then sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and oregano. Arrange vegetables around cod.
- Roast 20 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Cost per recipe*: $11.42.
Cost per serving*: $2.86.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||180 %|
|Vitamin A||50 %|