Garlic & Herb Chicken Fajitas
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- Spray chicken 10 times with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original in medium bowl. Add with salt, cumin and garlic; toss to coat.
- Cook chicken in preheated 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cilantro. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Spray onion and red peppers in medium bowl with remaining 10 Sprays; toss to coat.
- Cook vegetables in same preheated skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas and, if desired, with fat free sour cream and lime wedges.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||180 %|
|Vitamin A||50 %|