Super Easy Eggplant Caprese Salad
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 30 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. mozzarella cheese(about 1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup light balsamic basil vinaigrette dressing
- Evenly spray I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil on both sides of eggplant. Broil, turning frequently, until tender, about 10 minutes; cool.
- Alternately layer eggplant and tomatoes on serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese and basil, then drizzle with dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|