Green Beans & Red Peppers
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 30 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Spray green beans, red pepper and garlic with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Cook vegetable mixture in preheated 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
VEGETARIAN TIP: Simply swap chicken broth for vegetable broth!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|