Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Makes 24 cupcakes
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Whipped & Creamy Taste, divided
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Whipped & Creamy Taste in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted Spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioners sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Spread, milk and vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
|Serving Size||1 cupcake||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|