Caramelized Onion, Brie & Smoked Ham Croissants
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, (about 4 oz.)
- 4 large heated croissants or bagels, split and toasted, halved lengthwise,
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1/8-inch wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove onion and set aside.
- Heat bacon in same skillet, turning once.
- Arrange 4 croissant halves on baking sheet. Evenly top with bacon, then onions, then cheese. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with remaining croissant halves and serve hot.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|