- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- Chill Time 4 hr
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups ground, skinned and toasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. orange liqueur, divided
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, hazelnuts and sugar in small bowl. Evenly press on bottom and up sides in 9-inch tart pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden. Evenly spread marmalade on crust. Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, bring 1 cup cream just to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in semi-sweet chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup Spread until smooth; whisk in 1 tablespoon liqueur. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate with remaining 1/4 cup cream and 1 tablespoon liqueur in top of double boiler, stirring frequently, until smooth; refrigerate. Serve sauce with torta.
For a different twist, omit white chocolate sauce and serve topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|