Ultra Romantic Tart of Two Chocolates
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- Chill Time 5 hr
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream or whipping cream, divided
- 8 ounces premium white chocolate, chopped
- 8 squares (1 oz. ea.) semi-sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Beat flour, sugar and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in large bowl with electric mixer until mixture is size of small peas. Add egg yolks and water and beat until mixture forms a dough. Shape into a ball, then flatten into large circle. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Roll dough into 10-inch circle on floured surface. Lift and press into 10-inch tart pan. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Bring 2/3 cup cream just to a boil in 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in white chocolate and continue stirring until completely melted. Reserve 1/4 cup white chocolate mixture for garnish. Pour remaining white chocolate mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
- Bring remaining 2/3 cup cream just to a boil in another 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in semi-sweet chocolate until completely melted. Pour dark chocolate mixture over white chocolate. Drop reserved white chocolate mixture by teaspoonfuls onto dark chocolate and with tip of knife pull through to form heart shapes. Refrigerate 20 minutes or just until firm. Arrange raspberries around edge and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|